What do you think of American Idol this year?

I like it better this year then any of the past years, and I wonder what the big twist is going to be tonite....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like the Goeky (Spelling??) kid. He is a great singer (so far). It isn't my favorite season, but there are people that I am cheering for!
    bookay

Answer by bookay at 11:39 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I'm dying to know what the twist is tonight. I wonder if the judges are doing the kicking off or have the final say or something.
    Mama2Mase

Answer by Mama2Mase at 11:41 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I'm glad that Tatiana didn't make it to the top 13. I COULD NOT stand her AT ALL. She got on my nerves!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I didn't know that there was a twist tonight. I actaully fell asleep watching the show, I watched all but 15 minutes of it. :( I was pissed that I fell asleep, because I love the show.
    bookay

Answer by bookay at 11:45 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I think Adam Lambert, Alexis Grace, or Danny Gokey are gonna win. Either way, I think they will all make it.
    I hated Tatiana. And Bikini Girl.
    Did anyone catch the whole "You can stay on your knees" thing with Seacrest and Tatiana. Lol. That was so funny.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 11:51 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I know, im dying to know what the twist is too. Ugh I cant wait to see it! I love Adam Lambert.
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 11:59 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I have a huge crush on Adam :o]

Don't tell my boyfriend!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:05 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• lol. Yeah, hes really hot!
    Anonymous

• SO much talent...SO many hard decisions. My fav year so far!!!!
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 1:01 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Yeah can't wait till tonight......My Guess is that they will take the bottom 3 or 4 that got the lowerst number of Votes and then the judges have the final say in who goes....
    LittleStampGirl

Answer by LittleStampGirl at 2:15 PM on Mar. 11, 2009