In alot of pain

I don't know if this is related to my pregnancy but i woke up this morning with my jaw in alot of pain and it's giving me a headeache. Has this happen to anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That doesn't sound pregnancy related. Maybe a toothache. Try some advil and give it a day or two. GL!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:41 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• DONT TAKE ADVIL!!!!!! DONT TAKE ADVIL!!!!!!!! YOU CANT HAVE ibprophin only Tylenol!!!! I dont think it has to dowith the pregnancy...But maybe you have TMJ.....Just please no ADVIL
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 11:46 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I know sinuses can cause mouth pain. One of my ob's front desk kept a copy of allowed and disallowed over the counter meds, made it quick and easy to ask. MaMaTreZZa - is it possible breathing and/or blood pressure issues being high risk to get while pregnant that makes Advil a no no? When I was pregnant for my three only tylenol was allowed to but that was years ago.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• When I was pregnant I would grind my teeth at night and my husband could not even sleep! I would wake up perfectly rested in the morning but had a migrane and mouth hurt bad! Sometimes it would feel like I had sand in my mouth where i had grinded my teeth so badly. You may want to ask your doctor about this, maybe if this is whats going on you could wear a mouth guard. thats what i had to do .
    Anonymous