Do you trust others to drive with your babies? Even if your in the car too?

Mama2Mase

Asked by Mama2Mase at 11:39 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This question has actually been asked before. Yes, you have to trust others with your children. At some point in your life, you have to trust others with your kids or you will find yourself crazy real fast. What if you are hospitalized and need someone to care for your kids, God Forbid! But, there are circumstances where trust is essential. As much as I understand there are people who never want to let their children out of their site, and YES I don't blame them, it's just impossible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• It depends on who it is. I have certain family members who will NEVER have one of my kids in the vehicle if they are behind the wheel....Basically because *I* wouldn't be in a vehicle with them driving unless it's a dire emergency.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 11:42 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I never had a problem with it
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:52 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• The only people I refuse to let my children ride with are teenagers and extremely elderly people.
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:54 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• No, I don't. Call me weird or phobic or whatever, but I have a hang up when it comes to who's behind the wheel when my child is in the car and I'm putting my son's life in their hands. Not to say of course that accidents don't happen and it doesn't necessarily have to be caused by the person who's driving my kid around.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 12:01 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I dont mind my son being in the car with my IL's. But I wouldnt let him in the car with anyone else.
    Anonymous

• Yes I do..but they again I have to trust someone because I dont drive..so I have to be able to turst someone with my child...It's kind of important thing
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 1:08 PM on Mar. 11, 2009