Whats the biggest mess your toddler has made?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• were do i start lol. he spilled spagettii on my bed ( long story ) thankfuly no sauce. and as of right now there are a million cars, buses, trucks all over my livingroom. they will be picked up soon.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:17 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I was cafemoming while my son was eating yogurt and watching Dora a little while ago.... and i turn around to see what hes doing because hes REALLY quiet.... He had yogurt all over him and all over the coffee table lol. He said mmmm this is good LOL!
    Anonymous

• Never go to the bathroom! I made the mistake of going in there and spending a little while at it. o2 1/2 year old DS comes in there and I almost have heart attack, his hands are bloody! Then I realize it's ketchup. Hubby had left the ketchup bottle in the living room the evening before. DS had gotten it open and dumped all on the seat of my brand new, teal colored sofa, and massaged it in. It never did come all the way out.
    Anonymous

• omg!!!!! The things are children do.
    Anonymous

• Every mess I can remember was made by my oldest.
    -I was in the bathroom: She decided to give the TV a drink of water. That was a lot of pretty sparks and smoke.
    -She was supposed to be napping: Baby powder on every piece of furniture and in every nook and cranny on her body.
    -She decides she's ready to start potty training: This is a game called Hide the Poopy. I woke up one morning to find she had emptied her diaper into every opening her Little Tykes kitchen had to offer: the sink, the oven, the microwave, all the cabinets and of course all over the phone. Clorox doesn't make enough bleach to make this toy safe to play with again.
    -Grandma walks away from a tasty dessert to get a drink of water: Grandma's special dessert, a chocolate eclair, is now mostly in my daughter's tummy and the rest is smeared all over her face, clothes, the comforter, pillows and the mirror on the headboard.
    She always kept me on my toes!
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 12:42 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• When my oldest was a toddler, there was an incident with teal green leather cream. . .when my middle son was a toddler, he got into bottles of chocolate and strawberry Quick syrup (one of each) and "decorated" grandma's living room carpet. . . My youngest son is still a toddler, and he's gptten into jars fo peanut butter, jelly, boxes of crackers, cupcakes, and a bunch of other things I can't think of right now. My baby girl is only 5 months, so give her some time, and I'm sure I'll have a thousand things about her! lol
    crzy_joy

Answer by crzy_joy at 12:46 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• My daughter projectile vomited her entire dinner in my car that was less than a week old. It was awesomely depressing.
    Mom2vanna

Answer by Mom2vanna at 12:56 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• OMG this has happened to me before. Only the car wasnt so new. he was in the middle of the backseat and it got on the windshield. Luckily it missed me, somehow! YUCK!
    Anonymous

• Let's see..He makes a myriad of "stupid messes" each day...
    I think one mess in particular was when he got in the refrigerator and cracked all of the eggs all over the place and smeared them all over the floor..
    Or when he got into the Ovaltine and dusted everything..
    OR when he smeared Cool Whip all over the living room.
    I have a phobia of yogurt. I would have rather he smeared his poop all over the place.

My son likes to smear things.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:24 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• When he was 1 1/2, my husband heard him wake up from his nap and when he opened his room door, there was poop all over the walls, the floor, the bed, the door, and himself. I had to honor of cleaning most of it up, hubby was disgusted enough to leave the house. gross.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 1:44 PM on Mar. 11, 2009