Do you trust your husband enough to....

Leave your child/children with him so you can go shopping or whatever? I had someone tell me last night that they don't trust their husband enough to leave their children alone with him? WTH? Then why did you have children with this person? Do you trust your husband with your children?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 12:05 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• absolutely.. i have gone away for a weekend with a friend and left my d/f in sole charge of the kids, the dog 2 cats and the fish ...he was fantastic, they had a great weekend together and i had a relaxing weekend
    It's kinda f****d up to not trust your kids dad with them while you go shopping or whatever,,who has kids with someone they don't trust enough to watch the kids while they go to the shop...
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 12:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I do and I agree if you don't trust your hubby to be at home with his own children you never should have married him let alone have children.

Anonymous

• Of course. When my son was first born, my husband was scared of him. He was just so worried that he might break our son. He didn't feel comfortable watching him alone and so I didn't leave him alone with our son. It wasn't that I didn't trust him though. My husband is a great father!
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 12:08 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I do now, I didn't before because everytime I would leave (at the most about 20 minutes) and ask him to feed or change our son i'd come home and it wouldn't be done so i'd have to do it myself. He's a very bad procrastinator so no I couldn't trust him to watch him but now since our son is walking and getting into everything he has to be up and watching him.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 12:08 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Oh my goodness yes. That is just crazy. Of course I trust him with my son!!!

Mama2Mase

Answer by Mama2Mase at 12:08 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Yes, I do.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 12:12 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Of course I do. He's a grown responsible adult.
    Bezu

Answer by Bezu at 12:12 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• My DH was home with me for 3mos after our DD was born. He's more like the other mommy.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:13 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Yes, I do.
    jennagale76

Answer by jennagale76 at 12:13 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• yes i do. corse our son might beat him up lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2009