DILEMMA

My Dh is usually a sex crazy manaic...well for the past week and a half or so he "just isn't in the mood". the first time I asked him about it he said he is just getting old he guesses. the second time he said he has a lot on his mind. This coming from a men who can be completely pist at me and still want it. HELP any advice...ask your dh if you gotta. I am usually the one who "isn't in the mood".

suhweet1

Asked by suhweet1 at 12:25 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• is he having problems at work - maybe he's worried about loosing his job? my DH has not "been in the mood," since he got laid off
    Anonymous

• do u have my dh? mine would hump my leg if allowed. (: and im the one whos to tired. maybe he is worried about work or a friend. i know once in a blue moon my dh wont be in the mood just cause hes really tired. which never seems to happen. so maybe when he has a day off you let him rest and relax and maybe come night time he will be ready. if not just ask him is everythings ok or if you can help. i know when im not in the mood for a week or two my dh will ask me if its him. i say no come to find out guys are just like girls. worried. is it me? did i do something? does she still want me. what can i do? so just talk to him. or be the one to rev him up. good luck xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• if he's not staying later at work or traveling out of the ordinary in any way or on the computer more like literally 24/7 or clicks off when you go in the room don't worry about it. How's his job, let go any people, more responsiblity for him?
    Anonymous

• I ask him whats wrong and he doesn't really have an answer. His job is going great...we are trying to remodel though and catch up on some bills...bu that hasn't stopped him before. Every once in a blue moon he disappears for hours (to go to a bar in which he wont tell me the name of..) but that hasn't been a while back...then i found a box of unopened condoms in the car. Cut he is never gone. IDK
    suhweet1

Answer by suhweet1 at 1:02 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Well if he's disappearing and going to bars for houes and you're finding condoms opened or not that aren't used with you...I think you may have your answer?
    Anonymous