Have i been sick for too long?

Almost two weeks ago i got the flu you know the throwing up and diarrea then after i got a bad cold. So for about two weeks ive been getting headaches everyday my throat is always dry my muscles in my neck always hurt. I am beyond miserable now i just want to cry. Im also 31 weeks pregnant and my baby is meassuring 32 1/2 weeks. I feel like i can't streatch anymore. I take tylenol everyday too. I don't know what to do anymore please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ugh isnt pregnancy fun!
    Im 36 weeks & measuring 40 weeks, i cant stretch nemore either lol.
    But newho, headaches are common with pregnancy but if ur worried about it talk to your doctor. & as for the flu & stuff... i know i had gotten alot of head colds and stuff when i hit 30 weeks...

if anything, just tlk to your doctor.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 1:39 PM on Mar. 11, 2009