How can I make Oriental Noodles like at a Chinese food place?

Any recipes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Basically get the Ramen Noodles and add alittle soy sauce that is the closest I can come to chinese noodles. You can also add the veggies they throw in there too. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I agree - Ramen noodles are the closest you can get. My recipe is, boil and drain the noodles, then toss them in a frying pan with some olive oil, broccoli, mushrooms, and shredded carrots. Then add some stir-fry sauce, and let them simmer till the sauce is all soaked up and the veggies are soft. Then I usually add some garlic, spices (ginger is good, as is lemon pepper), and cooked chicken, shrimp, or steak, and let that marinate in the sauce as well. Mmm... Its so good! All told it takes about 25 minutes to cook, and with some egg rolls or pot stickers you've got yourself a fantastic home-made chinese meal!
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 6:32 PM on Mar. 11, 2009