It is great How Hollywood is comming out about Rihianna and..

Brown, her abuser.
They want teens, their fans to know that this is wrong. You never go back to your abuser. Oprah and Tyra are getting together to have a show of people like Rihianna's.

gammie

Asked by gammie at 1:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think its their life...if she wants to be with a scum bag, and he thinks its ok to beat women thats their choice, there is nothing we can do
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:13 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I heard on the radio that they are thinking about doing a duet together about the whole situation. Alot of people are saying that they are giving a signal to the younger generation that CDV is ok.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Criminal Domestic Violence
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:15 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• How can she go back, after he almost killed her???
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:20 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Actually they are saying that she pulled off her stilettos and was trying to attack him and he was defending himself. Rhianna was very jealous of Chris{still doesnt justify what he did to her} and was actually blowing up his phone before the incident occurred.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:24 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Chris recieved a booty call from his manager, to meet at a hotel. Rihanna saw it and got mad. She got out of the car and Chris pulled her back in. Proceded to beat the hell out of her. Rihanna didn't hit him. If she did why doesn't he have any marks? When you're that mad and hitting you don't think about hitting where no one can see the marks. If he was defending hisself then why didn't he say so.
    I don't understand why people say "it's their life so what" Yeah it's her life but until you have been a victim of abuse and know how hard it is to leave then please at least have a lil compassion. Would you say that if your daughter came home bruised up after a beating from her boyfriend? I
    It takes awhile for women to leave, mostly because they guy has put it in their head that they will find them and kill them, that no one will love them like they do. When you hear that so much you actually start believing it. I wish her luck.
    jrdnjstn00

Answer by jrdnjstn00 at 3:08 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• If my daughter came home after her boyfriend beat her, I would kill him.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 5:00 PM on Mar. 11, 2009