Just a question for moms that have kids with this

My daughter was born with a spot/birthmark on her head on the top of her right eye. They said it could possiably be Hemangioma. Took her to the dermatolagist and he told us it was just a port whine stain. She has to go see an eye dr just to make sure everything is okay and come to find out she has a high chance of getting glaucoma. And now shes going to have to get test done to figure out what it really is that she has. Just looking to see if theres any moms out there that there child have the same thing. it would make me feel better to talk to someone that is or has already been through the process. thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Kids' Health

• i't on her eye itself or on the lid. My daughter had one on her lid and it's gone now, she's 1yr8m. Sorry I don't know about on the eye
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 1:24 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• it above her eye its not on her eye but i guess cuz its so close they think that thats what making her eye funny.
    BabyGirl5808

Answer by BabyGirl5808 at 1:55 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• My 4 year old son has one on the inside of his eye lid. He has an astigmatism on that eye and may need glasses.
    jthor

Answer by jthor at 9:25 PM on Mar. 11, 2009