Teeth whiting (sp)

My teeth are kinda yellow. Does anyone know of some good cheap products to help me get them whiter? Or home remedies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Health

• Peroxicde.. it will help..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 1:15 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• 1st poster...brush with peroxcide or swish it around or what?
    Anonymous

• Mix peroxide with baking soda in your hand until it forms a paste. Apply it to your toothbrush, and brush as regular.
    imacafemom

Answer by imacafemom at 1:32 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• girl do not go cheap!!! i did this and it made my teeth so sensitive that i though i was going to DIE everytime i took a drink, eat, ect. My best friend is a dental assistant and when i told her what i was doing she almost killed me! she said that the "off brand" can sometimes turn your teeth even more yellow than what they are. So now i use CREST i know its high but if you price matched at walmart( using an add from another store that is cheaper tha walmart), the coupons in the paper always hav a 5.00 off coupon so i end up paying around 12-15.00 for them good luck
    jesussaves424

Answer by jesussaves424 at 5:56 PM on Mar. 11, 2009