I have a question I am 21 years old and have been with my husband 3 years but married a 1 1/2 years recently he told me he was leaving me and i found out he is cheating with a 17 year old and hes 26 years old every time i tell him to go get a legal separation hes says he cant hes to busy but he doesnt have a job, I love this man to death and want to know what to do and how it will impact my 2 year old that loves it when mommy and daddy are togehter.

He also keeps saying that there not together and hes not seeing her.

He also keeps saying that there not together and hes not seeing her. I dont know what to do because alot of poeple have told me they are. I also did confront her yesterday, when I was driving by her work I notice that she was there. I have no clue what to do. Even when I bring up devoirce he says he has to go.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Isn't that illegal?? I thought the line was 18. I don't think he deserves you.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:18 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• It would effect the child more to have you two in a dsyfuncitional relationship! It doesnt matter how much you love this guy, he's cheating on you with a teenager! Get a clue! Wake up! Yeah I may sound harsh but you are being blinded by "love"...someone who loves you doesnt cheat on you with an underage girl. I am surprised he isnt in jail over that! Regardless, you need to pick yourself up & file for the darn seperation yourself. You need to be a strong, independent woman for your child. Somewhere out there is a man who will love & cherish you for the wonderful person you are...instead of degreding you by cheating on you.
    Anonymous

• to Farrahann
    yes that is what I thought too.. I guess I just dont know what to do because I love him to death. And I know that I could do better.
    tahnks for you help :)
    landonsmommy887

Answer by landonsmommy887 at 1:22 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I should probably listen to what all you have to say but how can i go and get the separation I work for 9 am to 7 pm at night they are closed by the time I can go
    landonsmommy887

Answer by landonsmommy887 at 1:25 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• First of all I would call the cops on his a**, kick him out and file with the court for divorce. You are gonna have to take time from work to do it.
    Anonymous

• I'm sure your a great mom and I completely see you as an adult but between now and say 25 your going to start to see a lot of things differently. You'll have a better sense of yourself and what you want. You'll understand the drive to be with someone who makes you happy and healthy, someone that makes you happy to be you. Your DH has no clue about respect or commitment and he's the furthest thing from a man. I really didn't know how healthy a relationship could be til I met my DH. I wish you and your DD the best. Get your family behind you and file, who knows maybe when he knows you mean business he'll man-up.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:31 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• To Farrahann.
    I really like you help, you are being nicer than the rest of them. You know he used to be the nicest most respectful man until his grandpa died a year ago and than he moved out for 6 months and moved back and everything was liek it had been when we had gotten together now 6 months later he is moving out again. I treally saw myself growing old with his man. Having more children with him. everything. I Just dont know what is wrong with him, he changed after we got married. Should I just give him time and file for it to show him I am not playing his games anymore?

thanks for your help again
    landonsmommy887

Answer by landonsmommy887 at 1:38 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I would file and tell him that you and your DD need stability. I know it seems like a mc goo corny answer but if he's against separating suggest counseling. Some churches offer family counseling regardless of faith. The very act of driving to counseling says a lot. Also does he realize that he could be labeled a sex offender and where is this girls mother? or better yet, father?
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:01 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• gee sorry I didnt say things "nicer" too you. blah. just disgard what I said then. i get sick of trying to help people and when you dont saying things all extra sweet they think you are being mean. I guess telling you are a wonderful woman wasnt nice enough. good luck with your life.
    Anonymous

• farahann

Yes I have Told him that he can be put on the sex offerender list and he says they have to prove it and that he isnt sleeping with him. We have tried marriage counsling but he decided he didnt want to do that anymore. I have talk to my sister in law and mother in law and they say that they edont think they know what the F*** he want s out of life or even if he knows.
    landonsmommy887

Answer by landonsmommy887 at 2:27 PM on Mar. 11, 2009