What are some things you would change about Cafemom?

I wish I could arrange the answers categories so that the ones I go to the most are on top.. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Mom2vanna

Asked by Mom2vanna at 1:19 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Maybe I would have the one that was just answered rise to the top, like it is in the groups. I'd also have an edit feature on the answers in the Answer section.
    I am impressed with the Cafe Mom administration. They are very responsive to requests and concerns.

Answer by Bmat at 1:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I would have a quote reply button in the answer section. So I wouldn't have to cut and paste when someone says something good (or off the wall) and I want to repeat it.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 1:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I would remove the anon option. I HATE anons! It just gives people an excuse to be extremely rude and hurt other people's feelings while getting away with it.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Bmat, that is a good idea having the just answered on the top too. I like that idea
    Mom2vanna

Answer by Mom2vanna at 1:33 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I'm all for taking away the anon button. If you don't feel comfortable saying it with your name attached then don't say it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:34 PM on Mar. 11, 2009