Do you think you drink too much soda/pop?

I try to cut back but I seem to have one or two everyday for dinner for sure.

Help! How can I slow this bad habit down.

I know all this soda I am drinking is keeping me fatty looking in the mid section that is for sure.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Health

• i was told i drink alot but im cutting down
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:19 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Yes im very much addicted to sodas...so now i drink coca cola zero and it still tastes great..
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I dont care if i do or not.. I like it and thats what im going to drink... I get told all the time to slow down.. WHY??? If i stoped i would drink kool-aid alday.. SUGAR is on both.. Hello...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 1:22 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I only drink diet, and I would guess that I have maybe 2 or 3 diet sodas a week. I'm not worried about it.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:24 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Absolutely, but Ive gotten much better in choosing alternatives that dont have all the sugar and calories.
    lilmizmoore1127

Answer by lilmizmoore1127 at 1:51 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I have two or three pops a day - sometimes diet - sometimes regular. I'm always saying I 'm going to just stop buying it so I won't drink it - but then it goes on sale again and i have 6 12 packs in the house. I'm terrible. I don't know how to get back on the right track.
    They say all the soda will wear away your teeth too. Ick.
    mommyonetheedge

Answer by mommyonetheedge at 2:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I try to only have one every other day. I said this in another post, I take club soda and 100% fruit juice and mix them with fresh limes. I like the fizziness of soda, so this helps with that. I'm the only one who drinks it in the house, so I try not to have it in the house.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 2:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2009