What do you want to do with the rest of your life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I want to be a booking agent for bands. I would prefer to be married to a guy in a band, but it didn't turn out so well the first time.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 1:55 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Be happy.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I am planning on going back to school, help to better our family. Raise our children and remain HAPPY!!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 1:40 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Lying on a beach and getting massaged by some muscular man, preferabley dh, but whatever and chocolate would probably factor in there somewhere. Yep, that sounds good to me:)
    Anonymous

• I'm already doing it! I'm a Homemaking Housewife. This is what I've ALWAYS wanted to do. Thanks to Husband, I'm able to do so!
    momneedscoffee

Answer by momneedscoffee at 2:00 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• more peace than what's there.
    Anonymous

• Just something fun and exciting. I don't want to be old and look back on my life and think "Damn...that was boring!!!"
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I want to raise my son in the way that God would have me to, I want to grow old with my husband and eventually live at the lake and fish and read all day. In the meantime I'm happy doing what I'm doing now. Being a wife and mom. Though when he starts school I'll probably get a part time job.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I am a SAHM and that was my dream to have a big family and i now have 6 boys. And our oldest through adoption i have always wanted to adopt and maybe will in the future. I would also like a daughter which would be a dream come true for me but even if i have a boy my dream would still be fufilled
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 3:38 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Don't know yet. Go back to work one day and be happy with my healthy, beautiful family. LOL
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 3:44 PM on Mar. 11, 2009