yaz and periods

ok so im on yaz ... and i seen in cosmo that if u wanna skip ur cycle to not take the white pills ... well ... my bday is in likw 2 weeks ... and it seems im going to get my period around then , and i rly dont want to lol ... sooo 2morro my white pills start , but if i count the days til my period its not til like the 23rd ... what should i do?? my bday IS the 23rd lol =(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Health

• You can skip them. However, it is not guaranteed 100%. Some women still have breakthru bleeding. Try it, that's all you can do.
    Anonymous

• but since my white pills ill start 2morro , and my period shouldnt start for another 2 weeks (close to 2 weeks) would it maybe still work
    Anonymous

• Your period should normally start within a couple of days of taking the sugar pills, not two weeks.
    The pills you don't take are the sugar pills if there are any.
    The idea is you continue taking the hormone pills without a break.
    It is not 100% guaranteed, you could still have spotting.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 2:01 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• well if i count the 28 days , my period will start in 2 weeks ... and the white pills start 2morro ... i didnt do the sunday start , i did the day 1 ...
    Anonymous