is it just me?...

or does it seem like people are getting more and more judgmental now and days. Just about everything.... I mean yeah not everyone is gonna agree on things & people are entitled to their opinions. But i know for myself, i can express my opinion without being so judgmental, Just me though....

I mean yeah its a life thing, judging other people - But i feel as though on this website that if you dont agree with something or something bothers you THAT much, why do u continue to read posts about that subject or start a post & an argument over it?... Or post smart answers in it just to be mean?...

I dunno i just dont understand it, I myself dont like frustration lol... or drama lol....

is it just me that see's this??...

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't think people are more judgemental. They are just more free to say what they want because they are sitting in front of a computer screen and not face to face with the person they are responding to. I'd bet every dime I have that very few women on here would say the things they say to another woman's face.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 1:58 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• No you are not the only one and you would be surprised on how many cm ask this sort of question because it is so true.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:53 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I've posted questions similar to this too. I have gotten frustrated once or twice. It looks like some moms just have frustration about certain questions hitting home to them. So I'm working on hootin and holleran about a lame question or nasty response in myself instead of typing judgement to hell for the one who posted. Maybe others should do this to.
    Anonymous

• I second that and you are not alone!! i think that every time read some of the rude answers people leave or some the rude questions people ask!! its good to know that al least one other person feels the same way as i do.
    sunshinestar110

Answer by sunshinestar110 at 1:59 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• pepper i totally agree!!!
    I said the same thing - that half the women would not say things they say if they were in contact physically with that other person -
    Its just crazy how judgmental ppl get -

Thnks for all the responses.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 2:02 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• No it's not just you. I think it has a lot to do with the internet. Most of the judgemental women on CM would not have the guts to say the same things to someone's face. I try to be decent, but I have gone off on some people before. Then I felt bad afterward.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 2:03 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I think a lot of what's taken as judgemental really isn't. I've had things I've typed on her be misconstrued. Though I know some ppl are just judgemental I don't think all of them that post something that sounds judgemental really are being that way.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:23 PM on Mar. 11, 2009