what is up with the teen pregnancy questions ?

get over it you wouldnt like someone telling you not to get pregnant cause you whine to much would you? leave them alone damn it i think some teen moms do better than older moms

wendy232425

Asked by wendy232425 at 2:02 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in About CafeMom

• i think its because being a teen mom isnt IDEAL, i mean i had my son at 20 and its really hard, im still going to school but its tough. i know that i NEED to graduate college, and maybe some young mothers dont have the same drive i do.... being a teen mom is not the end all be all though, some teen moms go on to get PhD's
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:05 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• LOL, I don't think it's anyone's business, but being a young mom I would love to give my advice before hand. If I could stop one teen from getting pregnant then I'm happy. You are right that there are some teen moms who do better than any other mom. But if I could go back and change things I would want to have my kids after college because it's so difficult being young with kids, don't get me wrong I had my son at 18, I was an adult but still a teen. I just think some teens are rushing into sex, to me sex is something between two people who absolutely love eachother. Don't throw your life away to make yourself popular by having sex in high school! WAIT is all I have to say, but if you've already messed up and your pregnant or have a child as a teen, I don't think anyone should judge them. But I totally agree with your question or comment what ever it is.
    Anonymous

• i know i had my oldest at 20 to i plan on going back to school one day lol but im just tired of the anons putting them down
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 11, 2009