• In the Spotlight:

I have been breastfeeding for 11 months and for the past 2 weeks I have been cramping and still no visit from aunt flo. Is this common?

This is my 3 child and I don't remember feeling this way.

shannon362

Asked by shannon362 at 2:03 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• Its possible aunt flo is coming in. I had PMS for about 3 weeks before my period finally came back. I felt horrible and had no idea what was going on with me...then surprise!!

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:08 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Sounds normal I would guess you will be starting AF withing the next few monthes
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 2:31 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I bf for 20 mo. and during that time i had 1 light period. then as she was only nursing a few times a day i would get cramps at "that time of the month" but never a period. i didnt get my first normal period back & regular till dd turned 2 (seriously ON HER BDAY I started being regular again!)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2009