A second child?

My hubby wants one and sometimes I do too. I'm not sure though. I have a 2 year old son now and He's so close to being in school and then I can start working. Do you have 2 or more and are you glad? Did you plan your second or was he a happy suprise?

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 2:04 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have 2 and although I always planned on having 2, my 2nd came before we planned him =) It is REALLY hard to have 2 (or more, I presume), IMO. They say that having 2 makes having 1 seem like none, so just be sure you understand how much harder it will be, in fact, I think the transition from 1 to 2 kids was harder than going from having no kids to having 1 kid. That being said, my family would not be my family without my son, he completes it. And seeing how much my DD and DS love each other reduces me to a puddle on the floor. I could not imagine my life with out my siblings, so I really wanted that for my kids too. Yes its hard, but yes its worth it.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:08 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• there is no way, i need to graduate college before i even THINK of having another. but you arent me, so do what feels right :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:06 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I'm right there with alicia! I might want another one some day but not until I'm done with college and my son is old enough to not need my full undivided attention!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:20 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• My oldest always entertains my youngest...the advice I give to my friends now is to "rent-a-kid" when you have your first! LOL I couldn't imagine not having my two boys.
    Anonymous