Do you ever feel that you are on CM so much you loose track of time?

Of course making sure your chores are done....lol yeah right I usually wait til the last minute...lol My dh gets upset with me...What have you done all day???

I try not to stay on here too long to avoid any type of confrontations with my dh and kids...lol this is sad....but fun for me...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol.... i do this allllll the time!! like right now, i got off work for the day to handle somethings and the baby is in daycare (started for his first time ever on friday :( . )...great time to be cleaning...but what am i doing? lol...on cm eating some little ceasers.....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I stay on too long sometimes but I don't normally do my chores anyways. If CM isn't distracting me i'll make up something else to distract me.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:46 PM on Mar. 11, 2009