Wow.... I need help!

So I was talking to this guy right then I find out he's married! His wife just messaged me and I feel bad because he didn't tell me that. Figures! Anyways should I tell her that her the truth that her husband wanted my number and stuff to get to know me or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I would let her know. If it was my husband I would want to know.
    myboyz5

Answer by myboyz5 at 2:23 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Tell her. Tell her the truth. She has the right to know she's married to a dog.
    Anonymous

• umm...yeah show her the same respect that you would want her to show you and please don't fall for him saying we are together but I don't love her etc etc walk away and hold your head up high and be thankful that you found out what a low down dirty chump he is...

Anonymous

• If she asked then tell her
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:24 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I think you should text her back and tell her you will not talk to text or see her husband anymore. Wouldn't you want another woman to tell you the same thing?
    Anonymous

• No I wouldn't of course and I told her that I wouldn't talk to him anymore or anything. I was just wondering if I should tell her the truth or not.
    Anonymous

• I would tell her. I told my brother and sister in law the other day that if I knew anyone was cheating and had proof that I wouldn't feel bad about telling their spouse. I would want to know so that I didn't look like a fool and so that I wouldn't be wasting my life with a cheating jerk.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I would tell her the truth, she deserves to know. It's bad enough he will lie to her, don't make it worse. If your husband was cheating on you, wouldn't you like to know the whole story? I would. I would just tell her the truth and that you are sorry, you had no idea and you do not wish to continue any type of relationship with him.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 2:34 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I just feel so bad knowing that they're guys really out there like that trynna cheat or are cheating on there wives. Thats why I don't plan on gettin married cuz it jus most likely will lead to a divorce which is too complicating in my opinion.
    Anonymous

• I had a friend whose husband wanted to "chat" with me online in a sex room. I told him I don't chat with any man online except my husband. I let his wife know and she defended him saying he wouldn't do that. Even when she varified that he was doing it, she was not the same friend any longer. I don't regret it, but I did loose a friend over it. But they went to counciling, I lost a friend but their marriage is more important than our friendship.
    Anonymous