Is this common?

Being always horny while pregnant? Most of the moms I hear are the opposite.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It was "normal" for me. A lot of people thought I was crazy but it was great for me.
    addismom06

Answer by addismom06 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I was horny all the time up until now. Im now 31 weeks pregnant and have been sick for awhile. don't even want food much less sex lol
    Anonymous

• I've never been a rowdy person, but when I got to my third trimester, it was on like donkey kong! I have no idea where all those emotions come from, but whatever it wsa stirred me up good (and of course my SO could barely stand the thought - it was our first baby & he was convinced he'd end up hurting her somehow....please!) But there's nothing wrong with it - I've known people that have had sex the day before they gave birth; it may be awkward, but it's totally natural!
    mommaruth07

Answer by mommaruth07 at 2:34 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• pretty normal for me. I was always ready to go. I'd be waiting on my husband every night when he got off work i couldnt wait to attack him haha
    Anonymous