Do you know or have a name that mean something else?

Or have a strange last name and is doomed with it....Like...the movie with Austin Powers where he runs into a girl name Ivanna Hump

Or like that movie back in the 80's Porky's where someone calls the diner and the waitress answers and they ask for Mike she calls out for Mike then she asks for their last name because there are too many Mike's they say Hunt. 'HAS ANYONE SEEN MIKE HUNT'....LOL I am sure there are more I just can't think of them all.

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There was a guy in my church who's name was Richard Head.

Answer by my4lads at 2:32 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I used to date a guys who's last name was Bottom.

Answer by lstrickland at 2:36 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• There was a student teacher I went to college with with the last name Hiney...Miss Hiney, but thankfully she married before she got her first job.

Answer by liltymesmom at 3:53 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• When I was in the 5th grade, I had a classmate named Ben Dibble.

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:01 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• No way Harry Butts lives in my town, with his wife Carol. I have to say I have made a fool out of my self several times to that guy. He is the sweetest little man I have ever met, I would love to give his mama a crack on the head.

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:45 PM on Mar. 11, 2009