HOW CAN HANDLE MY BOY'S SCREAMING N HIS SHOUTING?

HE IS A VERY GUD BOY MASHALLAH BUT HE CRIES BADLY N DO DRAMA THAT HE GOT SO MUCH HURT WHAT "D I DO
Z

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Spank his rear end and tell him such behavior is totally unacceptable and will not be tolerated in your home.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:40 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I cant understand this questions?
    Anonymous

• lmao. i found this funny since caps are considered shouting ...maybe if you stop first he will...haha j/k. but seriously.....
    Anonymous

• Please don't spank him. He's looking for comfort when he bumps himself or for a change of mind when he doesn't get his way. Hitting him will only make him cry more. I've never understood the phrase "Stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about".

When he throws a fit, put him in timeout until he calms down.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 3:16 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I can't quite understand what you are asking. Is he crying and being a "drama queen" when he gets hurt? If so then I would give him a hug and say "you are fine". My grandma used to say "say Oh and let it go" (meaning don't make a fuss over every boo-boo).
    Or is he just screaming and acting up because he wants to? If that is the case I would look at him and say "we don't scream and carry on like that. When you can talk quiet I will listen".
    My 2nd son is a "drama queen" and I have to remind him many times a day to settle down and behave.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:50 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• yes, let him know that that kind of behavior will not be tolerated and have him go some place quiet until he decides he feels better. This is assuming he is being a drama queen and not attention deprived...
    ericadrian

Answer by ericadrian at 5:25 AM on Mar. 12, 2009