Does anyone else watch maury??

man im watching it right now im literally laughing my butt off. its about troubled very young girls and their crying moms.. SERIOUSLY???? why are the moms crying???? man i would love one of those girls to come and live in my house for a day with my mom.. they would be the ones crying. its all about disipline. these girls need an old fashion butt whooping. im sure none of the girls have fathers and im sure thats why they are so missbehaved. TO ALL THE SINGLE MOTHERS PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR CHILDREN HAVE A FATHER OR AT LEAST A POSITIVE ROLE MODEL SO I DONT SEE YOUR KIDS AND YOU ON MAURY!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• "You are NOT the father!!" I bet someone would love to hear that on this episode!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 3:00 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I am watching it... ha I do everyday basically.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 3:00 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Maury scares me, especially with the out of control pre-teens. At the same time, I wonder what went on in their family lives for those girls to turn out that way. I think instead of putting the girls in prison for a day, they should view their mothers in a morgue, the same way they do with the abusive and controlling boyfriends. It's good to watch when I work out though. Entertaining.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:18 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• OMG Sometimes I watch it. It makes me sick when a stupid biotch doesn't know who the father of her child is and when he reads to guy that he's not the father the girl runs off and falls to the floor crying. Damn, if you want to be a whore protect yourself so you don't get pregnant. Gees.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 3:22 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Yeah elainecat haha I agree there are some girls who swear a guy is the father...and when he isn't she gets all dramatic and thinks the test is wrong its crazzzzy/
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• No I don't watch it anymore.It;s always the same old thing.
    LND

Answer by LND at 4:04 PM on Mar. 11, 2009