Favorite exersaucer?

I have the baby Einstein one, I think my DD is getting sick of it. She'll be 9mos the 15th.

Farrahann

Asked by Farrahann at 3:05 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• She is probably just sick of being stuck in one spot to play. My nephew was over being contained by that age. My dd is 7 months and will only tolerate her's for a few minutes.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 3:10 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• My 3 boys (12, 10, 3) loved their saucers when they were little. The older they got the more they hated to be confined, and I think they got a bit bored with the attached toys and activity things.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:35 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I'm still a believer in walkers...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:42 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Probably bored or if she is mobile, doesn't want to be contained. My son didn't like being in his once he started crawling, he wanted to be on the go. We don't use it too often now, just when I need him contained but don't want to get the playpen out.
    marbear98

Answer by marbear98 at 4:53 PM on Mar. 11, 2009