sooo uncomfortable

I have 10 more wks until my due date. And i feel like i'm ready to pop. My daughter is 7 yrs old so I'm thinking I just forgot what all of this feels like. But I am soo tired and I just feel like I'm due within the next two wks. Does anyone else feel this way??

aprilrb81

Asked by aprilrb81 at 3:10 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wow, I'm on the same boat as you. My only other child is 7 too and my due date is April 5th. I just try to keep busy and ignore the uncomfortable feeling as much as possible take naps whenever I can..cause if I don't I'll go into a pregnant rage lol aka mood swing. I hope you feel better soon.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 3:18 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• i am also due in about 10 weeks may 16th and i am getting too the point of not wanting too be fat anymore sick of the sleepless nights and kicking in my ribs i have a 5yr old who is home most of the time with me and she is too the point of driving me nuts also cause she keeps asking when is baylee coming is baylee coming today when is baylee coming lol so its like we are all done with this and just want baylee here but we know its better for her too just wait and come when she is ready for her health
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 3:33 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I am with you sister. I am due in 12 weeks and seems like everything is an effort. You are not alone! Hang in there! : )
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 3:49 PM on Mar. 11, 2009