• In the Spotlight:

Do you ever get pampered?

Is there anyone at home who does something nice for you once in awhile to pamper you and make you feel good?

For instance: My 17 year old daughter just softened both my feet with cream and massaged them. Some nights my 20 year old daughter will massage and use pressure points in my hands to help me fall asleep. My husband will brush my hair for me because he knows it relaxes me.

Do any of you ladies get any well-deserved pampering from loved ones at home?
If so, what and from who?

PrydferthMenyw

Asked by PrydferthMenyw at 3:49 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Health

• my hubby does small stuff all the time like put of the dishwasher, make me a drink, finish dinner, make dinner, rub my back, but i do the same for him. like take his truck and clean it out and wash it, just little stuff. but good stuff.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 10:25 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Sometimes my daughter runs in and flushes the toilet when im showering and giggles til I scream in hot water LOL does that count?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:56 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• My dh gets the kids up and off to school two out of 5 days of the week, and once in a while he will surprize me with breakfast and coffee. In the summer it is very hot here. If I've been out either at work or doing errands Dh usually greats me with a milk shake.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 4:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• My husband cooks for me almost every night.

And I mean COOKS...I.e.: Homemade hot and sour soup
    Italian seafood stew.
    King Crab Louie and baked shark.

Yum.

He loves to cook. I think he should become a chef.
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 4:17 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• My husband does when he's home. He'll come in from work some days and tell me to just sit. He takes care of the kids, cooking, cleaning...everything. Once the kids are in bed, I get massages..etc. He's so good about that kind of thing.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 6:48 PM on Mar. 11, 2009