I like Trying new foods! Whats something good to try to make?

ytapia

Asked by ytapia at 3:53 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I've never made Chicken Tetrazzini and I'm making that for dinner. I know thats a common dish though so you've probably made it before.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:55 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Teryaki Steak with mushrooms and bell peppers.

Ingredients: One Steak, One small bell pepper, 1/2 cup mushrooms, 3/4 cup teryaki sauce, 1/2 cup frenches fried onions.

Take your steak, cook it in a frying pan, basting with teryaki sauce the entire time.
    When steak is done, remove from the pan, set aside.
    take one sliced small bell pepper (green or red, your choice) along with sliced mushrooms, stir fry in the same pan with the remaining teryaki sauce until tender-crisp.
    top the steak with the veggies, and 1/2 cup of frenches fried onions.

Enjoy!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:58 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• i have a really good reciepe for chicken enchiladas. id be happy to share it with you-if you are interested, send me a message and i will send it to you
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:58 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• hamburger casserole is my family favorite. very easy to make and filling have with rolls and salid
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I made egg rolls today and that was fun an easy! I'm also making vietnamese chicken pho soup tomorrow and we're eating the two dishes for dinner.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 2:09 PM on Mar. 12, 2009