What do you do to keep your husband on his toes without making it obvious?

By not making it obvious, I mean coming off like you're not trying. My husband only gets turned on if he initiates. It's his thing, he likes to be the one to come on to me, but me coming on to him does not turn him on. Sometimes I'd like a way to make him still feel like he is 'chasing' me but do it 'unknowingly.' So, what are some things I can do that would catch his interest yet come off as not trying to come on to him? I feel like we're lacking more and more, so I'd really like to do something to keep him on the edge.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Walk around naked after your child has gone to sleep. Rub lotion all over yourself after a shower so he can see. Start wearing really sexy outfits to bed. Bend over right in front of him so it's obvious.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 4:13 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Well you could get some jammies that are a little on the revealing side, but not supper sexy. Like a silky tank and lacy shorts? Or you could dress in a way that is sexy to him and sort of tease him without being obvious. Walk past him a few times, cross your legs in front of him, that sort of thing. Take a bubble bath before bed, light some candles, wrap yourself up in a silky robe after and make believe that it was all for you, maybe he'll get excited by that? You could also ask him, at a time when you're not looking for sex, like maybe right after sex (my favorite time to talk about sex because there is no pressure to act right away). Say "I know you like to initiate, but what can I do to drop a hint that I'm in the mood?" because you should be able to get it when you want it too! You shouldn't have to wait for him.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 4:15 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Give him back rubs, massages, pamper him. Give him a bath, suggest taking one with him, Or even a shower... Those might be subtle ways to play around with it, lol Not sure if that helped...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 4:15 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• DDry...I like your style lol
    That is what I do to my hubby to keep him interested throughout the day.
    I like to bend in front of him alot lol and the lotion works like a charm too:)
    Also suckers anything that you do with your mouth can get his attention as well.
    Massage his back then ask him to roll over so you can do his chest muscles while sitting on top of him that should get him going as well
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 4:29 PM on Mar. 11, 2009