Have you ever hired a Molly Maid or cleaning service?

If you have, was it on a regular basis, once in awhile, or just one time?

I was thinking that with our jobs, colleges, newborn grandchild, and my illnesses, it might be worth it to hire a crew to clean the whole house (spring cleaning type thing) in just one day.

Would it be worth it? I have no clue what they charge and what services they perform.

Anyone with personal experience or knowledge that would be willing to share would be most appreciated.
Thanks!

PrydferthMenyw

Asked by PrydferthMenyw at 4:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a local company come once a week. Make sure you interview them all, make sure that they are licensed and bonded, also make sure that the owner does back ground checks as well. I prefer to pay for the service as a lump sum rather than by the hour. I have been taken to the cleaners on the by the hour deal. Get a clean written estimate that includes specifically what will be included in the service and WHAT remedy will be made in the event you are not happy with their service.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:54 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• No but Id love to, to do as you are talking about...a nice spring cleaning.

My dad used to do ServiceMaster which is a cleaning service company. He got lots of requests and never had any complaints.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 4:32 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• *clear written
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:55 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Thank you ladies. I appreciate your answers.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:29 PM on Mar. 14, 2009