Anybody just feel lazy sometimes...

I got a wii fit and promised myself i would do it everyday and i DID for about a week and then it was about every other day. Lately i just feel too lazy to do it! I've lost 3 pounds with it so far but cant seem to loose anything else lol. any suggestions to get me back motivated?

Mrs.Loeffel

Asked by Mrs.Loeffel at 4:16 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• lol i need motivation too!!! i did the exact same thing as you. i always tell myself I'll do it in a little bit, and that little bit has been about two weeks now lol. ive been very lazy lately
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 4:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I bought me a Wii fit also but haven;t tried it yet. I am 8 months pregnant and waiting until after the baby is born to try it out. My hubby did the balance training and he liked it.
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 4:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• The only way I can stay motivated is to arrange to walk with a neighbor - this way someone else being involved is a motivation- or to join a class. Although even joining a class meant that any possible excuse, I used. I think if I paid for an expensive club membership that the expense might motivate me to go there. It is hard though in my own house and on my own.

Answer by Bmat at 4:24 PM on Mar. 11, 2009