what are the chances of getting visitation reduced in the case where my ex and his wife a)let my 11 and 8 yr olds stya up regularly til 2 or 3 in the morning, because they are running fishing tournaments and this is their business/job that they do the entire weekend.

They also don't brush their teeth or bathe regularly while there. Eat NOTHING but fast food, and they won't even take them to scheduled baseball games,b/c of business. I travel 35 miles rnd trip to get them there and back so they can play.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in General Parenting

• you would have to prove them unfit.I know how you feel though parents shoudl be on the same page when it comes to kids and it is hard when you are no longer together. I am nto on friendly terms with my sons father and I hate some of the things he does .I hope it gets better for you
    angeleyesm

Answer by angeleyesm at 7:03 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• i dont think you can...those arent endangering them...get over yourself
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• You would have to prove that they are failing in school because of it and that they are really being hurt by this.
    phazed.0ut

Answer by phazed.0ut at 4:11 AM on Jun. 20, 2008