A food that your child won't eat...

I can not get my son to eat soups. All the soups taste the same for him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• My soon to be 5 year old is the pickiest eater on God's green earth. He eats about four different things- Sausage, green beans, raw peas and white rice.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 4:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Tomatoes. Potatoes (unless they're french fries). Salmon (he used to love it and told me he'll eat it when he's bigger). Most meat most of the time (sometimes it makes his tummy upset, sometimes it doesn't...and again...he'll eat it when he's bigger). Brussel sprouts. And anything spicy - as in chili, salsa, whatever...I'm actually pretty lucky that he has a wide range of foods he will eat!
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• My son will not eat lasagna. Spaghetti is his favorite food which to me is pretty similar to lasagna. He likes most everything else.
    lalli_lalli

Answer by lalli_lalli at 4:33 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• My little ones don't care for anything spicy.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 4:39 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• my son wont eat BEEF...
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 4:53 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• my 12 yr old won't eat cole slaw, he puked it up when he was 6 and still won't eat it,lol
    Otherwise they all 3 eat anything I make, veggies, meat, fruit, etc....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 4:57 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• My kids eat almost everything. My daughter refuses to eat zucchini in spaghetti sauce even though she has tried it and admitted that she likes it. My son won't eat tomatoes or salad even though he askes for them all the time.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 6:00 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• My 2 and a half year old son will eat almost anything, but he refuses to eat corn and meat! He likes chicken, and hamburger sometimes but not usually. It's weird that he doesn't like corn because that's usually a kid's favorite vegetable!
    LukesMommy912

Answer by LukesMommy912 at 6:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2009