does anyone do both?

Does anyone both self tan and go to the tanning bed? Im thinking of doing it cause im impatient and want color!! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i did it took me like 2 weeks doing both to get a real good color but it all depends on skin type
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I did before I got pregnant. Just be careful though because if you go tanning and then self tan make sure you moisturize because you will get patchy looking color where ther is dry skin. Other then that it will give you great color! Also make sure you know if the self tanner has an spf in it, that can always mess with your tan in the tanning bed.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 4:38 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I get in the tanning bed
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 4:39 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• like okay this sounds dumb OP here by the way but if i self tan at night and go tanning in the afternoon will the self tanner sweat out and make for a baddddd day lol
    Anonymous

• wow i feel outa place, i glow in the dark and don't even try to get a tan... when i was a teen i tanned really well, but for some reason now i burn- my assumption is that it is hormonal... who knows!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:08 PM on Mar. 11, 2009