Does anyone know about a good (not a scam) work from home program?

mommy-reina

Asked by mommy-reina at 4:36 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• Trust me...almost all work at home jobs are not things that you will make great money in. If it was that easy to get a work at home job that paid good then everyone would be doing it. Most you haev to have a certificate for, medical billing and coding, transcription, etc
    Anonymous

• I am a mother of 4. I thought that all the work at home advertisements were a scam. Finally I found one that lets me build my own business. I teamed up with a wellness company which has been in business for over 23 years. They have blessed my family so much and I want to pass it on. If you are motivated and serious about working from home, check out my website at www.familiesrok.synthasite.com This is a business remember so there is a $29 start up cost. But you are your own boss!!
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 4:54 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Tneely-$29 startup..yeah right. You should NEVER have to pay to start working for a company. You probably get money for referring people
    Anonymous

• http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php

Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 4:59 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I have found a home based business with a tremendous compensation plan! This company is debt free and profitable. The support to build the business is great!, This is not a get rich quick thing. It does take work, but the rewards are phenomenal.  Take a look at www.tgw247.com.  and email me for more information  jmcansler@gmail.com. Would love for you to work with us.

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 5:04 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• my2.tupperware.com/amyroca I love working my Tupperare biz while home with my kids and around my schedule.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 5:45 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Answered at 4:55 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 by: Anonymous
    Tneely-$29 startup..yeah right. You should NEVER have to pay to start working for a company. You probably get money for referring people

Before I answer your question I need to resopnd to this... Although it is true that you should NEVER pay to have a WAH job you should never get involved with a WAH Business that claims they have no fees. ALL Businesses have fees. They have to! You wouldn't expect to open a McDonalds or a SubWay with out putting any money in right?? Those are businesses. So are things like Avon, Ameriplan, Tupperware and many many others. Just because there is a fee doesn't mean it's a scam. It means that you're buying a business. Never pay for a job.

That said. Jobs will pay you per hour or pay job and will only pay you while you are actively working. A business will let you earn an income that will pay you for the rest of your life.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:56 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Now, for my answer to your question...

I do have a home business. I also run a website that helps everyone find what's best for them. It has some great information about a number of businesses, a great list of WAH Jobs, coupon and freebie sites and tons more.

http://www.freewebs.com/sabrinambowen/

If you need any help let me know! And if you think you may be interested is running a home business make sure to check out the information on Ameriplan. That's what I do. We do low cost health care from home. In fact I work 99% of my business in my PJs and that other 1% while I'm already out and about... Get free info about Ameriplan by calling 616-712-1741 and listening to a recorded presentation. If you would like even more visit my site at www.DailyPayFromHome.com

And I'm here for any questions.

Sabrina M Bowen
    Regional Sales Director

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:01 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations/Mia Bella Candles. If candles are your passion you may want to check this out. www.HomeAtMiaBella.com Let me know if I can answer any of your questions and good luck with your search.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 7:13 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Hi there!! We are looking for more online chat hostesses. Pay average is $35.64 PER HOUR or more chatting online. The pay is every two weeks. You would be an independent contractor and would work at your leisure from home. The categories are adult and non adult. There is no cost to you whatsoever, just an online application to fill out. You will need a webcam for this. The next earnings check goes out on March 16, 2009 and if you hurry you could have nice money on that check. I have been doing this for 7 months now and is my only source of income so I know it is real and the money is super fantastic!!!

If this is something you might be interested in then copy and paste the link below to be directed to the application and FAQ's Page.

http://imlive.com/vippath.asp?host=y&hnumber=412115

~Nina~
    nlc0865

Answer by nlc0865 at 7:58 PM on Mar. 11, 2009