anyone wanna donate motivation???

Now that the weather has seemed to break and its starting to get warm i wanna take DD for walks but i have no motivation to want to do it!!! any advice. id love a buddy but none of my friends have kids!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Sure, PM me. I need motivation too!!!
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 4:54 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• If we lived in the same area I'd offer for you to go with my daughter and I. My daughter is 7 and she loves to skate. I get a great work out skating around the parking lot with her. We also hit the bike trail together. You've got to find ways to make it fun. You can do it!!!!
    Alizzie_Mom

Answer by Alizzie_Mom at 9:36 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• You know how I lost ALL of my baby weight in a few weeks? I sell Avon and was motivated to walk when I knew I'd make money doing it! Think about signing up! You can do so on my website www.youravon.com/dhullum under Become an Avon Representitive on the left hand side of the home page. I would walk a mile without thinking about it hanging brochures on peoples doors/front steps or walking from business to business dropping off catalogs. I walked everyday for a couple of hours and it didn't bother me at all, my son loved it and I made, get this, $900 the first month take home from all the excercise lol. That was my first month of business too! Consider it nothing motivates like money! GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:33 PM on Mar. 12, 2009