Do they go to the same school?

Does your kids go to the same school you did? Do you still feel that feeling when you walk in?

Mine do an yes i still feel it... My whole family went there my whole life.. My hubby; you name it... Just wondering??????

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 5:03 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• Not yet, but they will. But I always get that feeling when I walk in there.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 5:56 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• No, but they go to the school my best friend went to. When I moved here that school didn't have enough room for us so we went to a different school. I had never been inside this one until we did open house the first time last year (when they started at the school). My kids will never go to the same schools I went to (because we don't live in the same area any more and I could never afford to send the girls to the high school I went to...it's now over $8000 a year per kid and I have 3 girls).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:04 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I was planning on sending mine to the same catholic school my siblings and I went to , but with the economy the way it is, I couldn't chance not being able to afford the tuition. I was really looking forward to it, and am disappointed. Some of my teachers still teach there.

If we are in the same area, they will go to the same jr. high, and high school my husband went to .
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 6:42 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Not the same elementary school but they will be going to the same high school I did.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 7:03 PM on Mar. 11, 2009