Less of a question more of a I love this and gotta share

My ds is 6 1/2 months and my doc gave me the okay to start giving him foods to learn to feed himself. Well I was asking around and we told to try baby mum-mum, and I have gotta say they are great they are pretty healthy they are baby rice rucks they are made of only japonica rice,sugar,skim milk powder,and sea salt! On top of that, they melt easy so no choking risks! They are perfect for little hands too. Now I sound like commercial but man do I love them and I just wanted to tell everyone about them and see if any other moms have had them and loved them too!

serenaxxmarie

Asked by serenaxxmarie at 5:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son loves them. the only thing is to make sure you limit them cause they are high in sodium.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 6:05 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I never tried them with my kids but I heard a lot of good things about them in one of the groups I'm in. A lot of moms in the group preferred them over gerber's biter biscuits.
    grooveybabe004

Answer by grooveybabe004 at 7:18 PM on Mar. 11, 2009