do you remember??

last week i posted a few questions asking for prayers for my great grandmother, Mittie Mae. I thought I'd update those who remember the questions and prayed for my family. She passed this morning at 3 a.m. My family is making arrangements for the funeral. I just wanted to thank those of you who kept her and the rest of my family in your prayers. Thankyou again.
R.I.P. Maw-maw

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 5:12 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm so sorry to hear about that. I wish you and your family well during this difficult time. I';m here if you need to chat; PM me anytime.

Staci
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 5:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• im so sorry to hear that. if you need anyone to talk to, im right here.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 5:17 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Im sorry for your loss.
    My thoughts are with your family at this time. I wish you all well and peace through this difficult time.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 5:22 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• im soo sorry for your lost! it isn easy losing anyone in your family. I will continue to pray for you and your family. Just remember, THE Lord is my strength!!!! May He comfort you and may he wrap his loving arms around you guys and comfort you all, My family just went through this 10months and 6 days ago . Love BRee
    jesussaves424

Answer by jesussaves424 at 5:47 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I'm truly sorry for the loss of your maw-maw {{{HUGS}}}.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:59 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Awwww I'm sorry kid! You are in my thoughts, be strong.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 6:08 PM on Mar. 11, 2009