I need an opinion!

Is it selfish of me to do what I want now even after I've done all I could for my daughter. I mean I support her and have always been there for her and still always be. I just set my goals aside temporarily so my daughter can have a life and now I want her to have a better one. Like I got this great job opportunity but I won't have much time with my daughter because I'll be working a full time and a part time job. Am I being selfish?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• I don't think that is selfish. I am going to college full time, working part time, and i have the evenings and weekends to be with my kids. They don't mind. It is normal for them. Especially in this economy, I wouldn't turn down a good job. Can you support you and your daughter on just the full time job or cut hours on the part time job?
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 5:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I can't support the both of us on jus a full time job because I have alot of bills to pay then I gotta get her some more clothes cuz she grew outta her other ones already.
    Anonymous