Safety of our kids...

Hello Mom's,

Just joined a face book application for moms to track safety information.
I found it to be extremely helpful, and it got me thinking, so much stuff is happening around us that has impact on ourr kids, how come a service like this is not mandetory for all parents?

I just heard that my fridge was a fire hazard and was on a recall list. Would never have figured this out without mom safety alerts.

If you are a face book user u should check it out.

http://apps.facebook.com/momsafetyalerts/

Has anyone used this site?

If not you should so we can all work together to keep our kids and families safe. It was refreshing to see that there are still people out their investing time into building solution to help keep us healthy and safe.

Regards,

Rebecca L

mombythebay316

Asked by mombythebay316 at 5:24 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Health

• bumpwow I had no idea that something like that existed, I will have to check it out.

hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 5:31 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• What about Cafemom you can also find all kinds of information including recalls

Anonymous