DOES ANY MOM OUT THERE KNOW A WORK AT HOME PROGRAM?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• happy st. patricks dayHi!  I work for AMERIPLAN.  I love it!  I was laid off in November and was introduced to this business by another cafe mom!  If you're interested let me  know and I can get you the information!!!!   Check out this site:  www.myhomebusinesspays.com/tmast

Good luck!!!! Hope to hear from you soon!

-Traci Mast

Traci1993

Answer by Traci1993 at 5:40 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• my2.tupperware.com/amyroca I love working with Tupperware. Check out my site and let me know if you have any questions.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 5:43 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I also work for Ameriplan! I am a member of the Freedom At Home Team, Ameriplan's top team! I also own a nother website with tons of WAH info including Jobs and even some money savers...

You can get all the information you need about Ameriplan by calling 616-712-1741 and listening to a brief recording with all the infomation about the company, what we do and who we are... My website is http://www.DailyPayFromHome.com

You can check out my other page at http://www.freewebs.com/sabrinambowen/ There's some great stuff there besides WAH opps, so make sure you check it out. And let me know if you need any more help!

Sabrina M Bowen
    Regional Sales Director

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:51 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I'm an independent consultant with DiamondCreek Candles; it's FREE to sign up and fun to do. The company gives you your own web site to promote however and whenver you want. There are no contracts to sign and no monthly quotas to meet ever. Here is the site if you are interested.

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 6:22 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations/Mia Bella Candles. I love what I do and consider it my fun business, no stress involved. Check out my website www.HomeAtMiaBella.com to learn more and let me know if you have any questions.

Good luck in your search.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 7:06 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Hi there!! I am an online chat hostess. We are looking for more online chat hostesses if you are interested. Pay average is $35.64 PER HOUR or more chatting online. The pay is every two weeks. The categories are adult and non adult. There is no cost to you whatsoever, just an online application to fill out. You will need a webcam. This is the link to get started.

http://imlive.com/vippath.asp?host=y&hnumber=412115

~Nina~
    nlc0865

Answer by nlc0865 at 7:55 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Work at home jobs which come with weekly pay checks are extremely hard to find, I know I've made a career out of it. Myself and my website were both on the evening news because we help moms find legitimate work at home JOBs. Legitimate data entry jobs, administration jobs and at home call center type jobs. Also I have found REAL survey opportunities. Google "survey sites" and you end up with scams, Online Group Studies are what you are looking for. Spend an hour or so a day completing REAL surveys (never need a credit card) and get paid at the end of the month. If you are looking for a REAL Job go to StuckAtHomeMom.com A Real Website with Real Work.

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I work from home for a company that has awards with Better Business Bureau. Also it's been in the business for quite a while now. http://www.EnjoyingMyTime.com
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 10:00 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 10:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Hi, I have been working from home for 3 years. I have 5 free websites and help moms get started in their own business. Our company is 24 years old and is now in 14 countries. We give you online training which you can complete in 6 hours. We continue to help you as you learn and help you reach your goals. I have made over $19,000 part-time. It is the best way I have found to work from home with my family by my side!
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 11:35 PM on Mar. 11, 2009