Vegas or Arizona?

Which would be more fun for a spa vacation for three ladies? Vegas or Arizona myself and two of my girlfriends are wanting to go but not sure where!

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 5:36 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Travel

• Vegas! You dont have to get crazy.. but vegas has everything you guys could want or need.. plus you can always find a great deal. Call around to the hotels and mention you want a spa package.. sometimes they will give you a free service with the room. We got a suite at the Bellagio and they gave us a couples massage free, and a pedicure/manicure for me free... plus, we got the $700 a night room for only $278! Its all in who you call, how you ask, and what day of the week and time of the year it is. We got this deal in June, on a Tuesday night!
    LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 11:48 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• VEGAS lol
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 5:37 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• vegas is pretty nice but if you want to relax id say arizona vegas is so busy i live here but even if i didnt if i wanted a relax vaction id go else where to much crap here to relax lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:38 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Vegas is so busy, but they do have a lot of really nice spa areas but very pricy. I would go with Arizona for a quiet relaxed spa weekend!
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 5:47 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I personally dont care for vegas,(lived in nevada my whole life) but I love arizona, not so much pheonix but flagstaff is nice. but phoenix isnt to far from there.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:18 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• either would be great, but Vegas if you want action too. Arizona for a quiet time
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:43 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Vegas :) Stay on the strip in a nice hotel. Treat yourself to a good show.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:45 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Arizona!!!

They have some of the best spas around!
    Just google them. I lived there for 22 years. I miss it. I love that place!!!

Celebs go to Arizona for a relaxing spa get away so you know. . .hehe
    Anonymous

• depends, do you want to have a lot of night life, or just relax time.. cause if i wanted the night life or the foods.. i'd say vegas, but arizona and the warm weather now, is great for a relaxing time.. do a little spa, a little shopping.. i dont remember the name, but if you go to the little people big world website.. the mom and daughter went to a spa there and OMG, lush!!!! very nice... Sedona i think is where its at...
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 8:48 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I grew up in Vegas and now live in Phoenix. I'd choose Vegas in a heartbeat. Phoenix is SOOOO boring compared. Or maybe its that I just miss Vegas so much. I moved away to raise my kids. Didn't want them growing up there.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 8:45 PM on Mar. 19, 2009