Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you call those things that you put baby in that holds him/her in place while in the crib?


Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • A sleep positioner.

    Answer by Rebecca7708 at 5:41 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

  • Two rolled up towels! I can't remember what they are called but we bought one for our son and we couldn't adjust it how we wanted to so we figured out that two towels rolled up worked even better. Sorry I wasn't much help on what they are called but you could always use my advice and try the towels.

    Answer by VasquezFamily at 5:43 PM on Mar. 11, 2009