Our 5 year anniversary is coming up, what do I get my DH???

He is SOOOO hard to shop for, he is into electronics and computer games, and everything is wants is way over our budget. I am totally stumped as to what to get him! Any suggestions??

cmiller83

Asked by cmiller83 at 5:47 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Shopping

• I think the 5 year anniversary is cotton, or wood perhaps...i can't remember...you can look it up online. Instead of going the insane route, think of something little that can go along with what the 5 year anniversary gifts can be. I am not much help cause my husband is hard to buy for cause most of the stuff he wants is expensive too. We will be celebrating our 6th soon.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 7:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I got my husband into watches, this year for our five year i got him a bulova watch. Fossil also had really nice looking Chronograph watches. Last year i bought him ray bans sunglasses. We don't do gifts for birthdays for eachother, we go out to dinner and a movie. And we don't spend more then $100 on xmas on eachother, we have 5 kids to buy for, but on our anniv. we spend a little more. One year i got him and me a set of golf clubs and 4 passes to go golfing so we could have something to do together.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 11:51 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Get him a nice cologne set. Signature has been a huge hit with the guys and so is the Derrek Jeter Driven set. Christian Lacroix Noir is also a big favorite as well as Patrick Dempsey's new cologne! (And they're inexpensive! :) )
    Pair that with the Gruen Men's Brown Leather Strap Watch or the Men's Illusion Dial Watch and you've got a great gift under $50! www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping if you use that link :) GL! and congrats!!!!

usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:06 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i was just going to say Avon lol
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 12, 2009