Anyone have a set it and forget it rotisserie????

Any idea how long to cook hamburgers?? I have never done it so I just need a cooking time. THANKS!!!!!

rocamom

Asked by rocamom at 5:52 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Once you put your burgers in the pan,add a little water and some worchestershire sauce for some mighty good burgers! Plus the water cooks out some of the grease and makes them soft,but they won't fall apart if made right. After 5 min. turn and add a little more water if necessary. Your burgers should be brown, and cook 5min. more. By this time the water will be just about gone and the meat will be tender. They are delicious this way and less calories! P.M.
    Happy Cooking!!!!!!!
    Goatlady49

Answer by Goatlady49 at 1:09 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• No I don't, I do have the nu wave oven its to die for, you can bake, broil, fry, steam everything it it and the food is wonderful. I have a friend who had one she said it was a little bit of trouble to clean, not the nu wave.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:14 AM on Mar. 13, 2009