What's the most bizarre thing your child have eaten?

I just head about a child that ate a plastic fork and one that at a lego. What's the strangest, most crazy thing your child ate.

suite100

Asked by suite100 at 6:29 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well mine has tried to eat cigarette butts a few times and also a leaf and a stick but I stopped him thank God.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 6:35 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I hope you have a strong stomach,because I was visiting my cousin,she has two little boys,well one was 3,and the other was around 15 months,we were sitting on the couch,The oldest went to use the bathroom,and a little bit later the little one came down the hall,I said Amy what is Chase chewing on ? she said ,I guess nothing,I got up and he had a terd chewing away on it,I screamed,at Amy and said OMG Amy he is eating Hunters Crap,well she started puking( she is a R.N) so I go grab him and put him in the tub (gagging the whole time) I scrub him from head to toe,scrub his teeth,with a toothbrush,it was horrible.Amy said she did'nt think she could ever kiss him in the mouth again,but eventually she did. I can't wait until he is older and dating so I can embarras him lol.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 6:41 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• my son has just started trying to eat his own poo-boys are gross. lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:44 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• So far....mine are young yet...my oldest tried to eat dirt and a rock. He became very upset when he hurt his tooth chomping down on it.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:18 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Oh...wait...and my second son ate sidewalk chalk once.
    TiccledBlue

• Kids that eat dirt and suck on rocks and stuff like that are just doing it to get the minerals so its not harmful its just kinda gross cause you dont know where the dirt has been. When we are kids its just a natural instinct.
    Anonymous

• Food off the floor of walmart. UGH.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:37 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• My daughter ate potting soil out of a house plant once, a lot of it too. But thank goodness she didn't get sick!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 7:43 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• dog food
    1carlasue

Answer by 1carlasue at 12:47 AM on Mar. 12, 2009