Umm..... Yeah....... I'm speechless

Some guy just asked me if I would ever have a threesome and I told him no then he asked if I would with 2 guys!?!?! LOL I don't know how to respond to that! what would you say and would you and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm VERY happily married and so I would say HELL NO!!!!! If I was single though, and knew the two guys, I think it would be hot as hell.
    Anonymous

• Lol yeah I'm single and I just didn't know what to say to him..
    Anonymous

• Only if it was a clone of my SO. Hahaha. Otherwise I think it might be a little.. gay..
    BatGirl1415

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 6:49 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Tryed it didn't like it... Never will do that again. My EX DH wanted to do it with 2 females..You herd me EX. Never will do it again. The 2 guys three some. I can only handle one at a time.

Answer by louise2 at 6:51 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• uhhhh, say yeah!!! But make them go to a clinic to get checked for everything, but who knows either of them could have gotton hiv(aids) the day before they asked u and it not show up on the test. They say sometimes it can take a little bit to show up. :(
    Anonymous

• men !!!!!!!!!!!! why is that just a big thing with men i did that just say no u will feel better bout urself n the end trust me tell him u want 2 watch him with 2 guys lol respect urself honey
    higgins2

Answer by higgins2 at 7:40 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• More than my partner and myself is way too many people. I have no desire to have any kind of threesome ever. and I've never had any of my partners ask me to do that.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 8:08 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I had some guy ask me to have a threesome with another guy and I said no. It would be just awkward even with one guy and two girls. I think sex should only be with ONE guy and ONE girl. Don't the guys feel weird when they are with another guy and just one girl? It seems a little gay to me!
    Anonymous

• I think that would be interesting lol!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Mar. 12, 2009